Dress Code & Club Rules
To view the current Club & General Rules, please CLICK HERE.
Members and Guests are expected to respect the dress code on and off the course, honouring the great game of golf, the history of our Club and our Membership.
On the Course
- Exterior Cargo Pockets on shorts or pants are not permitted unless the pockets are sewn down flat. No bulging exterior pockets.
- All shorts must be between 4 inches about the knee and 1 inch below the knee for men, and a minimum of 4 inch inseam for women. Tennis or athletic shorts are not permitted.
- No blue jeans. All pants, skirts or shorts must be clean and must not be frayed.
- Socks can either be knee length, white athletic or anklet. No dark coloured dress socks are to be worn with shorts.
- Only soft-spiked golf shoes are allowed on the course. No sandals for flip flops allowed.
- Logos on hats and clothing must be discreet and golf-related.
- Golf shirts must be tucked in unless designed to be worn outside the shorts or trousers (defined as buttoned from collar to hem, hemmed and evenly cut around the bottom). No midriff may be visible at rest or during the golf swing.
- No capri-style pants, hoodies or athletic workout clothing.
- Shirts must have collars or sleeves with no midriff showing at rest or during the golf swing.
- No halter tops, tank tops, sweat pants or athletic workout clothing.
- Shorts, dresses and skirts no shorter than a 4 inch inseam.
In the Clubhouse
Golf attire, sports casual or semi-formal are all acceptable at the bar.
- Men's shirts are to be tucked-in at the waist unless designed to be worn un-tucked (defined as buttoned from collar to hem, hemmed and evenly cut around the bottom).
- Logos must be discreet and golf-related.
- Jeans are acceptable in the Clubhouse, but they can not be frayed, dirty or ripped. Dress jeans are acceptable throughout the Clubhouse unless different dress code is specified for a special event.
- No headwear is permitted on the upper floor of the Clubhouse, with the exception of formal men's and women's hats.
- Soft-spiked golf shoes may be worn anywhere in the Clubhouse.
- Leather flip flops are acceptable throughout the Clubhouse. Plastic flip flops are unacceptable unless designed to be a dress sandal.