GENERAL RULES FOR GUESTS
Here are the general rules for Members bringing Guests to the Victoria Golf Club:
1. Guests to the Clubhouse, who are not golfing guests, must be accompanied by a VGC Member, be a Member of one of our reciprocal clubs, or be a Member of a private club with introductions from their respective club.
2. A Member introducing a guest shall be held accountable for the dress code and etiquette of the guest, for any Club debt incurred by the guest, for any damage done by the guest to the Club's property or any damage caused by their golf balls.
3. The spouse of a Member may use the Food & Beverage services at the Club at any time. All such services will be charged to the Member's account.
Please note that all rounds must be arranged by our Pro Shop Staff or General Manager. Members are not permitted to take guests at a reduced green fee at any reciprocal club. If you would like to book a reciprocal tee time at another club, please CLICK HERE to fill out our request form.
GUEST GREEN FEE/TEE TIMES
The availability of tee times for non-Members of the Victoria Golf Club is determined by the following criteria:
1. Players must be Members of other golf clubs or have a valid handicap - it is preferable their Club phone VGC in advance to arrange a tee time (this practice is the best way to verify guest information and requirements).
2. Tee times are allocated through the Pro Shop in "quieter" times of the day - Contact the Pro Shop for our current information on guest tee times.
3. Only the General Manager and the Head Professional have the authority to book groups to a maximum of 16 players in the "quieter times."
4. Larger groups of players are asked to submit a letter (or verbal request through the General Manager or Head Professional) to the Board of Directors with all pertinent information on their group and their requirements. The Board is then asked to deal with each of these requests on an individual basis. These groups are encouraged to stay for lunch/dinner when available.
For current guest green fee rates and guest power cart rates, contact the Pro Shop: 250 598 4322 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on VGC's Guest Policies, please contact any of our Professional Staff in the Pro Shop: 250 598 4322 or contact our General Manager: 250 598 4321.