Macan's Pub & Restaurant
Saturday - Thursday: 9a.m. - 8p.m.
Friday: 9a.m. - 9p.m.
*Hours may change due to private functions. Please inquire by calling: 250 598 4321 (ext. 0). Please note: Dining is open to all Members, their guests and Members of other Club's who have been introduced by their General Manager/Secretary.
Named after legendary golf architect, and Victoria Golf Club Member, A. V. Macan, our Pub and Dining Area were both renovated in 2007 to add a large outdoor patio, perfect for those balmy summer afternoons in Victoria, B.C.
Overlooking the first tee and several fairways, Macan's is the perfect place for après-golf drinks and burgers, but also home to fine dining and gourmet Club nights, featuring the best fresh ingredients that our West Coast has to offer from our executive Chef and exceptional staff.
Macan's at a Glance:
- Over 60 brands of scotch - one of the best selections in Victoria
- An extensive wine selection, recently curated by expert sommeliers and competitively priced
- State-of-the-art, climate-controlled wine cellar
- HD TVs - perfect for watching the big game with friends after a round of golf
- Family-friendly - equipped with high chairs and colouring sheets
- Wheelchair access
From wild Pacific salmon and vibrant berries, to Island-raised lamb and artisanal cheeses, Vancouver Island is a culinary delight. Our Executive Chef, Nathan Waters, and his team, which includes three Red Seal chefs, focus on local and seasonal ingredients with over 95% of all menu items prepared in-house.
Our menus regularly feature vegetarian and gluten-free choices, but we can also accommodate all dietary needs for those with allergies.